It has been a VERY long time since I had her to myself for such a long time. We had so much fun. And it is wonderful to know that no matter what we fought over as kids we are the best of friends now. I love having sisters!!!!!!!!
The kids had a great time at the hotel pool. Nait even had some fun with daddy. We did some shopping and also explored a little of the Columbia River.
The wedding was beautiful. They were married in the LDS Columbia River Temple. They had a beautiful reception at a friends farm. It was very simple but elegant. The kids had a great time playing on the grass and dancing. They enjoyed the homemade hot scones a lot also. My favorite was the wonderful fresh peaches and strawberries to top the scones. It was great to sit and talk with family we hadn't seen in a while.
Unfortunately I don't have the wedding pictures yet. Kristi took all of those and I haven't gotten them from her yet. I will put up some pictures of the kids playing in the Columbia River and at the pool with cousins.
The drive home was LONG. We got a later start than we would have liked, then stopped to see a friend we hadn't seen in many many years. Then I missed the HWY we needed. I didn't know it was a different HWY name going south than going north. So that was a 2 hours oops!! I didn't even realize it until we were getting into Boise. Way out of the way. But I had slept through that part on the way up, so I didn't know that I shouldn't have recognized the area. We got turned around and made it home much later than we had hoped. But it was a wonderful weekend despite the drive. We wouldn't have missed this special day. 

Broc and Aunt Kristi stroller next to the river.
Thomas and Nait watching the boats.
Kallie, Kassie and Broc admiring the river from afar.
Admiring a little closer.
Admiring all the way under!!
Nait woke up to enjoy a little bit of the lake, looking from the parking lot.
Malin (11) and Broc (5) look like they could be brothers.
Our kids enjoying the hot tub.
Mariah (12), playing with Cheyanne.
Kallie, Kassie and Melissa (8) playing in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment