So it may seem weird for Nait to just be getting his first real bath, but it's true. Up until now we have always bathed him in our kitchen sink, which is huge, and I love it. But he has started splashing and making a real mess so I decided it was time to move him into the big tub. And wow, he thought that was wonderful. He played and played and did not want to get out. He thought it was wonderful to be able to splash all he wanted and to be able to move around and have different toys. He thought Broc's shark and Hot Wheels were wonderful tub toys. And you have to admit he has a pretty cute bum.
2 comments:
Tami, Nait is so cute...and big! Good thing he's still to chunky to catch Max! Word on the street is Max is picking on him in Elders Quorum. I think the men get tired of the lessons and pit the babies against each other.
Ok so every time I click on your blog and see Nait in the tub, the first thing I see is that little shark and think it is a real fish in there with him... crazy I know, but if you glance thats totally what it looks like.
Love YA
Post a Comment