Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Favorites

So Nait has found many new and tempting things lately. His favorite is the stairs. He seems to know as soon as someone takes the gate down and he bolts for the stairs as fast as possible. He can get all the way up in less than a minute, problem is he can't get down, well, safely that is! So the gate is always up, and the rule is, if you take the gate down, you are responsible for either taking care of Nait of making sure the gate goes right back up. Hopefully soon he'll learn the backward tummy slide down. ( Sorry, no stair pictures yet!!)

He also loves magazines. He tears them to itty bitty pieces. He's pretty good at not eating them, just loves to tear them all up. So I have to hurry and look through my catalogs as soon as I can, just in case he happens to get a hold of one.



Dogs, dogs, dogs. Nait can sit at the sliding glass door for hours playing with his dogs. They are so gentle with him and love to lick his lands and whatever part they can reach. It actually depends on who opens the door and how wide it gets opened. He's not exactly gentle with them, but they love it and can't get enough of him. They took to one more kid as just another part of the protection job. I loves those puppies!





Turning a normal living room into tornado alley. In less than a minute the basket is emptied and usually part of my TV cabinet also. Sometimes, my trees are knocked over and my poor bear is missing his welcome sign.



Scrub... I know some of you know all about the scrub history. Others, sorry, fill ya in another time. Scrub is the can't sleep without, can't nurse without, can't suck without blanket. He is mommy's relief many days and mommy's "oh crap, we forgot scrub" regret many days. Scrub is something Nait can't and I wouldn't want him to live without!!



I guess all I can conclude with is keep us in your prayers when he starts walking!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love that picture of the dogs trying to get in! Randy had a good time last week visiting with you. He said Nait was sooooooo cute!

Shannon said...

I love my boy! He and Brynn are growing up faster than you and I can keep up with. What are we going to do???

See Who's Been Lookin'