Monday, April 27, 2009

What A Week...

... and it is just getting started.  
My mom is here this weekend through Wednesday to help with the making of Trek clothes.  I need all the help I can get in the sewing category!  So we are doing that Tuesday night for YW.  But first, here how my week is looking:  Chey game Monday,  help in Broc's class Tuesday.  He's been planning this for 3 weeks, because he is helper that day and really wants me there when he does calendar.  KK game Tuesday night which I have to leave early to get to YW to help with the Trek clothes.  Wednesday, mom leaves, :((   I have to go trophy shopping that morning for Broc's team, he also has a game that night and I have a Trek meeting in Carson at 7.  Thursday I have to record Price is Right, Breanne and Blake are in the audience, KK game that night, which I have to leave early again for a girls camp meeting in Carson at 7.  Friday Chey has a game and Saturday Broc plays at 11.  WHEW!!  There is no more writing room on the calendar, that means nothing else can be scheduled, right?  Here's hoping!!

We had a fun weekend.  My mom came Friday and she sat through a FREEZING SB game that night.  It was K&K first game, and my first game as coach. The wind was blowing and it was so cold Kassie's fingers were white by the end of the game.  Everyone played well for their first game.
Saturday Broc had early pictures and a 9 am game.  The weather was much nicer!   After the game Thomas kept the kids plus 2 KLing kids and Chey, Mom, Staci and I went to Reno to watch UNR v. USU Softball.  It was a good game, UNR won unfortunately.  Chey enjoyed watching a real SB game.  She is excited about playing at that level.   Sunday Klings, Fowlers, Klein's and the missionaries came over for dinner.    We had 21 kids and 11 adults.  It was a fun evening and my house was pretty clean by the time everyone left.  
Now on to this week.   Wish me luck!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'