
Twelve years ago our oldest child was born. Cheyanne Ivey was born in Logan, UT. We were so excited to finally be parents. We had tried to get pregnant for 14 months, including a miscarriage, before we found out we were pregnant with her. It was amazing to us to watch her come into the world and know she was given to us to raise and teach and love and nurture.
Chey has become our very outgoing, head strong and smart young woman.

She is very athletic and good at what ever sport she tries. Her favorites are softball and basketball, but she has also played soccer and ran cross country. She is anxious to learn how to play volleyball and excited to try out for the 7th grade basketball team next year.

She is very smart and helps out those who are struggling in her classes. She is also very responsible and loves to care for younger children. She has spent hundreds of hours volunteering in her old Elementary school. She is a born leader and likes to be in control. We learned while she was very young how to manage her strong personality. She is a wonderful friend and example to those around her. We are very proud of the choices she makes and the friends she keeps.

I love spending time with her. She and I have a wonderful time just hanging out by ourselves. She is so much fun to be around and I love listening to her laugh. I'm excited to see her grow up and learn all she is capable of. Not that I am wanting that time to come soon, but I know she will be wonderful at what ever she does. She has so many talents and skills, she will do great things.
Turning 12 is an excited time for her. She will join the Young Woman's organization and continue to work on personal goals and improvement. She is so very excited to move on and learn and grow. We love her so much and we are so thankful and blessed to have her in our family.

1 comment:
Holy Cow! She's in Young Women already?!! When did this happen? I still remember the day she was born! We were all hanging out at Uncle Kevins... wasn't that just yesterday?!
Post a Comment