Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2nd


Yesterday our precious little man turned two. I am so thankful we "fought" for him to join our family. He is such a sweet boy and we all enjoy him so much. I vividly remember driving to the hospital way too early in the morning, through what was said to be the worst snow storm in 150 years! Nait's delivery went smoothly. I must admit I love my c-sections! But it was so strange having Thomas carrying a brand new baby around the labor and delivery wing. All of our other babies were born in UT, where you got in BIG trouble if the baby wasn't in the bassinet while out of your room! It was wonderful to have them visit me in recovery and sit with me while I slept.
We are so grateful to be his parents. He is such a joy to have in our home and his little developing personality is so much fun to watch. I love how much he looks like his daddy and acts like him too. If he could go to work with him, he would! He loves his scrubby, his tools and trucks and usually loves his sisters. He'll follow Broc where ever he goes, hoping he'll let him play with his video games!





Happy Birthday little man!

1 comment:

Matt N Karen said...

Can't believe he is two, how fun and how time flies! Looks like a fun party!

See Who's Been Lookin'